President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, University of California, USA
Designation/Position- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
University of California, USA invites application for President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of California President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program was established in 1984 to encourage outstanding women and minority Ph.D. recipients to pursue academic careers at the University of California.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- University of California, USA
More Opportunity – Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Australia
- Applicants must receive a Ph.D. or terminal degree from an accredited university before the start of their fellowship.
- Successful applicants must present documents demonstrating that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program are encouraged to apply.
Job/Position Description- The current program offers postdoctoral research fellowships and faculty mentoring to outstanding scholars in all fields whose research, teaching, and service will contribute to the diversity and equal opportunity at the University of California.
- Fellowships are awarded for research conducted at any one of the University of California’s ten campuses.
- The award includes a salary starting at approximately $50,760 depending on field and experience, benefits including health insurance and paid vacation/sick leave, and up to $5,000 for research-related and program travel expenses.
- Each award is for a minimum of 12-months and may be renewable for an additional term upon demonstration of academic/research productivity.
How to Apply- Applications for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs must be submitted via the online application.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 1 November 2019