Project Post doctoral Fellow Position in IIT Kanpur, UP, India
Designation/Position- Project Post doctoral Fellow
IIT Kanpur, UP, India invites application for Project Post doctoral Fellow from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard, and to provide leadership in technological innovation.
Research/Job Area- In related subject area
Project titled – “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment“
Location- IIT Kanpur, UP, India
- Ph.D.* from a reputed university/ institute and an excellent track record and publications/ patents in a research area relevant to the sponsored project.
- * Duration in Ph.D. degree after three years will be considered as research experiences.
Essential Experience: The candidate must have specialization in the field having experience of 3D localization and environment mapping, 3D object recognition, robotics, force closure and tactile sensing, machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision.
Desirable Experience: The candidate having direct experience in “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment” would be preferred.
Applications are invited for One Position (01) of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow under the project titled “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment”.
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/160
Salary Range: INR 50000/ 55000/ 60000 (Consolidated Salary)
The post is purely temporary and contractual.
The appointment will be valid till the end of the project i.e. up to Dec 16th, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply online.
Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Research (AIDAR) Laboratory
107, ACES Building,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur, India – 208 016
- The selection will be based on Zoom / Skype online interview, shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
- Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 17 August 2020.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.
- Application (soft copy) must be sent at the following email address.