Designation/Position- Foreign Project Faculty Position
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan invites application for Foreign Project Professor Position in from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech), under the outstanding leadership of successive presidents, has been recognized by all sectors of society for its academic and practical achievements in such areas as cooperation with industry, promotion of entrepreneurship, and technology licensing. We are focusing our efforts on structuring a campus that nurtures creativity, with a vision of building a world-class university through international outreach and applied research.
Research/Job Area- Materials Science related fields
Location- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
(1) A Ph. D. degree
(2) Conduct research and teaching responsibility in Materials Science related fields.
(3) At least one year (after obtaining Ph. D. degree) working experience in related fields
(4) Ability to teach core courses at undergraduate and graduate levels in English.
Job/Position Description- The position starts from February 01, 2019 or August 01, 2019.
Position: A faculty position of Foreign Project Professor at all levels will be available starting from February 1, 2019 or August 01, 2019.
How to Apply-
(1) Applicants should fill in the application form. The application form is available through e-mail request. (File sent to: [email protected])
(2) Applicant’s C. V. with a copy of Ph.D. degree certificate (For those holding the foreign degree(s), the applicant should obtain the official verification for his/her degree certificate from the relevant ROC (Taiwan) embassy or the foreign authority by ROC (Taiwan) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, such as Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office (TECRO), Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO), and Taipei Representative Office.
(3) Publication List (including one representative publication). The applicant’s contribution in each publication should be specified.
(4) Two recommendation letters.
(5) Future plan in research and teaching (such as, X-ray Diffraction and Crystallography, Solid Diffusion, Thermodynamics in Materials).
(6) Other documents that might facilitate the application.
Researchersjob provides research and career opportunity for researchers. Stay up-to-date to all the latest happenings in Research world. For research position updates on your mobile via broadcast, contact whatsapp @ +91-9709886840