Project scientist Position in Indian Institute of Technology of Kanpur (IITK)
Designation/Position- Project scientist
IIT Kanpur, India invites application for Project scientist from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard, and to provide leadership in technological innovation.
Research/Job Area- Biological Sciences /Life Sciences/Microbiology /Biochemistry/Biotechnology /Pharmacy /Biomedical Sciences/Dental sciences/Material Science/Physics/Metallurgy
Title of the project: “Fabrication of new generation of self resorbing implants and devices from bioactive and biodegradable materials for orthopedic applications”.
Location- National Centre for Flexible Electronics, IIT Kanpur, India
Minimum Qualification: – PhD or M.Sc.+3 Years’ Experience
Desirable Qualification: PhD in Biotechnology
Desirable Qualification: At least three years’ experience in followings
- Work experience in nanomaterials based conductive inks synthesis
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in bio-nanocomposite synthesis and characterization
- Expertise in enzyme isolation, purification and immobilization techniques
- Familiar with electrochemical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. CV, LSV, Amperometry, spectrophotometry
- Work experience in handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications
Job/Position Description- Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at SCDT, IIT Kanpur.
Salary: Rs. 26400 – 2200 -66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One
Note: The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. The shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016 (India)
How to Apply- The application should be submitted strictly online. The application will not be accepted in any other mode.
Last Date for Apply– 27 May 2020