Recruitment of Faculty in Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Designation/Position- Recruitment of Faculty
IIT Indore, MP, India invites application for Recruitment of Faculty from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Indore located in Madhya Pradesh, known as IIT Indore or IITI, is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new IITs, started by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India), Government of India. Recruitment of Faculty
|➢ Discipline of Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering|
|➢ Discipline of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering|
|➢ Discipline of Civil Engineering|
|➢ Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering|
|➢ Discipline of Electrical Engineering|
|➢ Discipline of Mechanical Engineering|
|➢ Discipline of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science|
|➢ Discipline of Chemistry|
|➢ Discipline of Mathematics|
|➢ Discipline of Physics|
|➢ School of Humanities and Social Sciences|
Location- IIT Indore, MP, India
- Ph.D. degree (with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree) in relevant areas of specialization with a very good academic record and high activity in research as evidenced by high impact publications.
- He/she should have at least six years of post-Ph.D. experience in teaching/industry/research, of which at least three years of experience should be at the level of Assistant Professor(Grade I)/Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer, or equivalent.
Assistant Professor (Grade I):
- Ph.D. degree (with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree) in the appropriate branch/relevant areas of specialization and with a very good academic and research record with at least three years of post-Ph.D. experience in teaching /industry/research.
Assistant Professor (Grade II):
- Ph.D. degree (with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree) in the appropriate branch/relevant areas of specialization and with a very good academic and research record. Candidates not satisfying the required post-Ph.D. experience criterion for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor (Grade I) may be put on tenure track as Assistant Professor (Grade II)
Associate Professor: minimum Basic Pay of ₹ 1,39,600/- p.m. in the Pay
Level 13A2 as per 7th CPC.
Assistant Professor (Grade I): minimum Basic Pay of ₹ 1,01,500/- in the Pay Level 12 as per 7th CPC.
Assistant Professor (Grade II):minimum Basic Pay of ₹ 70,900/- in the Pay Level 10 as per 7th CPC.
How to Apply-
1.Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
2. The applicant is not required to send any hardcopy of filled Application Form, nor any
documents. They should retain a copy of completed application form, for future reference.
3. If a candidate is applying in more than one post/discipline, he/she must use a different
email id for each application.
For Contact- [email protected]
call +91(0)731 2438 700 (Ext. 969)
Last Date for Apply– Rolling position