Goa University Vacancy – Regular Faculty Positions 2019
Designation/Position- Regular Faculty Positions 2019
Goa University, India invites application for Regular Faculty Positions 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Goa University invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the various vacancies of teaching posts on regular basis. Regular Faculty Positions 2019
Location- Goa, India
Candidates belonging to ST/OBC from the State of Goa only are eligible to apply.
In addition to the requirements specified in the Information Brochure, the following mandatory requirements shall be applicable:
- a) Minimum of 15 years of Residence in Goa.
- b) Knowledge of Konkani. Additionally, knowledge of Marathi shall be desirable.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Eligibility Test (SET) conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor and equivalent positions wherever provided in the Statutes.
The clearing of NET/SET shall not be required for candidates in such disciplines for which NET/SET has not been conducted
- Application Fees : 1000/-
- 7000/- for candidates from abroad
- SC/ST category candidates have to pay only 50% (fifty percent) of the application fees.
- Physically disabled candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
How to Apply- Applications are invited online in the prescribed format for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors.
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents in prescribed format.
- Caste certificates obtained from the competent authority of the State of Goa if the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class.
- Certificate from the employer stating the pay and allowances drawn at the present.
- Testimonials, (03 No.).
- Documentary evidence in support of their claims under Appendix Table I as a single PDF file.
- Passport size Colour photograph of 3.5 x 3.5 cms (avoid white/ light background) with file size less than 100 kb in JPEG format having 80% coverage of face.
- In case of applicants who had registered themselves for Ph.D prior to July 11, 2009, a certificate issued by the competent authority indicating the eligibility for exemption from NET/SET shall be provided.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 10 January 2020