Research Associate and JRF Position at IIT Gandhinagar, India
Designation/Position- Research Associate and JRF Position
IIT Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India invites application for Research Associate and JRF Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- IIT Gandhinagar offers an unique undergraduate and graduate education experience in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. We take pride in our student-centric philosophy resulting in a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for students. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization.
Research/Job Area- Chemistry
Location- IIT Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience of a variety of synthetic organic
chemistry techniques, retrosynthesis and characterization knowledge of NMR and Mass
and spectroscopic techniques. We are looking only for motivated individuals.
Desired Qualifications: (Research Associate)
• PhD in chemistry with strong hands_on experience of synthetic organic chemistry.
Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis and awaiting defense are also
eligible to apply:
• Candidate should also have publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
• Salary:47000-55000 Per Month (Consolidated)
Desired Qualifications: (Junior Research Fellow)
• MSc in chemistry. Candidates who have qualified CSIR JRF & GATE are desired.
• Salary: 31000- 35000 per month (Consolidated)
Two research positions [Research Associate (1) and Junior Research Fellow(1)] are
immediately available at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGn),
Gandhinagar Gujarat to work on “The Synthesis and Optimization of Industrially
Relevant Molecules” under the supervision of Dr. Sriram Kanvah and Dr. Sivapriya
Kirubakaran. The project is sponsored by a local Industry.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates may send their application (through e-mail) with curriculum vitae
including giving details of their academic details and research work (For Research
Associates) with names of at least two references to [email protected].
MSc students must clearly highlight their academic details with relevant experience.
- Casual or forwarded emails are not considered.
- Subject line MUST specify “Application for Research Associate Position” or “Application for Junior Research Fellow Position” as the case maybe.
- Applications with no subject/ ill-written emails will be summarily rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
Last Date for Apply–10 April 2020