Research Associate Jobs Kolkata – Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, India
Designation/Position- Research Associate Jobs Kolkata
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India invites application for Research Associate Jobs Kolkata from eligible and interested candidates
About- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, an autonomous institute under the auspices of the Dept of Energy, GoI, invites applications on email from candidates for temporary positions of Research Associates (RAs) in the various Divisions of the Institute.
Research/Job Area- Physical and Biophysical sciences.
Location- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India
Essential Qualification: PhD in Physical and Biophysical sciences.
Age: Maximum 35 years as on last date of receiving the application.
No. of Positions: 6
- The initial tenure of the selected RA will be (01) one year.
- After completion of the 1st year, the Institute, upon review of the academic performance, may consider extension for another year.
- In exceptional cases, the Institute may review academic performance and consider extension for another year, i.e. for the 3rd year.
- There will be no extension beyond the 3rd year. Associateship: (a) Rs. 47, 000/- PM for RA-1+HRA (b) Rs. 49,000/- PM for RA-2+HRA
- The Post Doctoral Fellows/RA may be fixed at one of the pay levels depending on qualifications and experience.
- The level at which a fellow will be placed will be decided by the interview committee/selection committee. In addition the other admissible benefits are applicable.
How to Apply- Interested and eligible candidates should apply by email only to [email protected] with the subject matter ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF RA-2020’.
- High Energy Nuclear & Particle Physics Division – [email protected]
- Surface Physics & Material Science Division (SP&MS) – [email protected]
- Applied Nuclear Physics Division (ANP) – [email protected]
- Chemical Sciences Division (CSD) – [email protected]
- Theory – [email protected]
- Biophysics & Structural Genomics Division – [email protected]
- Research Associate position under DBT Project of Prof. Chandrima Das in B&SG Division – [email protected] [email protected]
- A copy of the same is to be forwarded to the choice of division as per list.
- The following details are to be appended in the application:-
- Complete Bio-data Proforma with e-mail ID/ Phone No.
- Details of qualification i.e. Examination passed, year, division, and percentage of marks from Graduation onwards
- Details of Publications
- Details of Conferences/workshops attended (e)
- Each application should include the details of three
- referees with contact details including email.
- Ph.D certificate
Last Date for Apply– 16 March 2020