Research Associate Positions in University of Delhi South Campus, India
Designation/Position- Research Associate Positions
University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi, India invites application for Research Associate Positions from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Campus is now spread across 69 acres of green, hilly terrain and its buildings blend attractively with the natural surroundings. The various Departments are located in the Arts Faculty, the Faculty of Inter-disciplinary and Applied Sciences and the S.P. Jain Centre for Management Studies. Besides these, the Campus hosts a substantial library, a Health Centre, a Bank, a Post Office, DTC Pass Section and administrative and examination blocks. South Campus also provides some residential quarters for faculty members and the non-teaching staff. Outstation students are offered accommodation in three hostels: the Geetanjali Hostel for Women, the Saramati Hostel for Men and the Aravalli P.G. Men’s Hostel.
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences
Location- Department of Biophysics, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi
- Doctorate Degree (Ph. D) in any area of Life Sciences.
- Those who have completed viva-voce may also apply.
- Expertise in computational biology will be given preference.
Job/Position Description- Applications are invited for following posts in the ICMR-funded project titled “Using Dengue Virus „… as a novel drug targets”.
Salary: 47,000/- pm + 24% HRA.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on qualification and desirable experience will be called for the interview. The intimation about the date of interview will be sent through e-mail.
- Interview will be held at Department of Biophysics. Unviersity of Delhi South Campus New Delhi-110021.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview or join (if selected).
- Please provide the duration and details of the work/research experience clearly in your CV/Biodata.
- The Pi reserves the right to fill or not to fill the positions, depending on the qualifications/credentials of the candidates applied etc. Bath positions are temporary and co-terminus with the project. The appointment doesn’t confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as University service.
How to Apply- Interested candidates are required to apply by sending their full detailed CV / biodata with research experience to Email: [email protected] on or before 05 March 2020. Subject line of the email should carry name of the position applied for.
Last Date for Apply– 05 March 2020