Research Associate Vacancy at National Institute of Technology Delhi
Designation/Position- Research Associate Vacancy
National Institute of Technology Delhi, India invites application for Research Associate Vacancy from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance.
NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
Research/Job Area- Sciences/Engineering
Location- National Institute of Technology Delhi
- Principal Investigator – Dr. Gyanendra Sheoran
- Essential Qualifications RA – Ph.D. degree in Sciences/Engineering/M.E./M.Tech. with 3 years of research, or design and development of optical instruments.
- Desirable: Candidates with an experience in dealing the optics/prototyping of optical instrumentation, imaging, machine learning/ proficiency in MATLAB, LabVIEW will be preferred.
- Candidates from other branch may also apply if they have hands-on experience in designing and development of the spectrometers/optical instruments.
- Age RA – 40 years
- Relaxation – on qualification and age SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
Salary/Emoluments As per DST norms
Duration Initial appointment will be for 1 year with a provision of extension depending
upon the performance of the candidate.
Date of Interview The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview on the last date of
advertisement by e-mail (The interview date will depend on the situation of the
lockdown in the country). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Job/Position Description- Applications are invited for the post of RA purely on contract basis under the DST funded project entitled “Development of Near Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection”.
- Title of the Project – Development of Near Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection
- No. of position RA – 01
- Project Duration – 2 years
How to Apply- Interested candidates should apply with their detailed CV [including date of birth, contact details – Mobile number, email and postal address, educational/professional qualifications, Summary of completed/on-going research projects (only relevant to this project), publications (Only SCI, if any), a statement showing his/her strength and compatibility with the project requirements; Contact details of
two referees; any other information] via email to [email protected] by 24/04/2020.
Last Date for Apply– 24 April 2020