Research Opportunity for Private, State Funded Universities Faculty – India
Designation/Position- Research Opportunity – Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence (TARE)
Research Opportunity Research Opportunity- Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence (TARE) to private, state funded universities faculty to pursue research. to private, state funded universities working faculty in regular mode to pursue research,
About- This scheme aims to facilitate mobility of faculty members working in a regular capacity in State Universities / Colleges and in private Academic Institutions to carryout research work in an established public funded institution such as IITs, IISc, IISERS, National Institutions (NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR labs and other central institutions) and Central Universities, located preferably nearer to the institution where the faculty member is working. Research work will be carried out in such a manner to ensure that PI continue to work in the host institute as well as his / her parent institute on mutually agreed terms between the PI and Mentor. Research Opportunity
Research/Job Area- Science/ Engineering / Technology or MS / MD in Medicine
Funding Opportunity under SUPRA Scheme by SERB, India
- Indian citizen residing in India holding Ph.D. degree in Science or MS / MD in Medicine or M.E. / M.Tech. in Engineering / Technology are eligible to apply.
- The applicant(s) must hold a regular academic / research position in State Universities/ Colleges and private Academic Institutions.
- Applicant should not hold any ongoing research projects or any fellowship at the time of submission of application.
- The upper age limit for the award is 45 years at the time of the submission of application. Age relaxation of 5 (five) years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
- Mentor should be at the level of Associate Professor/Scientist E, or higher level.
Not exceeding three years covering areas under Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences & Mathematical Sciences, including interdisciplinary areas.
Research fellowship of Rs. 60,000/- per year (in addition to the researcher’s own salary) will be provided subject to completion of minimum 90 days research work per year in the host institution. Research grant of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum (50% each to host and parent institution) and overheads (as per SERB norms) will be provided.
How to Apply- For successful online submission of the application the following points may be noted:
- Applicant(s) should first register into the online website. click here to register
- After log-in, applicant(s) are required to fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Detail section under User Profile. which includes Bio-data, Photo, Institute Address etc.
- Summary of the project proposal; Project Title (max 500 characters), Abstract of the proposed work (max 3000 characters), Keywords (max 6), Objectives of project (max 1500 characters), Expected output and outcome of the proposal (max 1500 characters), have to be entered at the time of proposal submission.
- Other relevant information of the proposal must be uploaded in single PDF file not more than 10 MB as other technical document (OTD).Download Template
- Documents required (in PDF) should be in prescribed format:
- Biodata of the applicant (under user profile section)
- Other technical details of the proposal Download Template
- Certificate from the Investigator Download Template
- Endorsement certificate from the Head of Parent Institution Download Template
- Endorsement Letter from the Head of host Institution Download Template
- CV of the Mentor Download Template
- Category certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Joining report Download Template
- Mandatory 90 days attendance certificate by the end of the financial year Download Template
Last Date for Apply–20 April 2020 05:00 PM