Research Scientist Position in Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), India
Designation/Position- Research Scientist Position
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), India invites application for Research Scientist Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 622,809 crore ($ 90.1 billion), cash profit of INR 64,478 crore ($ 9.3 billion), and net profit of INR 39,588 crore ($ 5.7 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2019. Research Scientist Position
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortunes Global 500 list of Worlds Largest Corporations – currently ranking 148th in terms of revenues and 99th in terms of profits. The company stands 83rd in the Forbes Global 2000 rankings for 2018 # top-most among Indian companies. It ranks 10th among LinkedIns The Best Companies to Work For In India (2019).
Research/Job Area- Biology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in relevant research area
Location- Navi Mumbai, India
Education Requirement : PhD in Biology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in relevant research area
Experience Requirement : Minimum 2-3 years of research experience
Skills & Competencies :
- Conduct literature survey in the area of research and compile information for dissemination & critical analysis.
- Develop work method and prepare SOPs for experiments in research including designing & planning of experiments.
- Prepare/Use simulation models.
- Study technology offers/ process engineering documents
- Perform process engineering design activities such as using relevant tools
- Familiar with applicable guidelines /codes / standards / legislations relevant to field of research
Job Responsibilities : RILs activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and digital services.
- Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
- Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
- Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods etc.
- Participate in pilot plant operations / studies, utilize results as boundary conditions for model development
- Support to plant operations
- Collect data and conduct relevant analysis
- Uploading reports on portal
- Preparation of Internal Technical Report
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– Till position filled