Scholarship for International Students, Zhejiang Gongshang University
Designation/Position- Scholarship for International Students
Zhejiang Gongshang University, China invites application for Scholarship for International Students from eligible and interested candidates
About- Zhejiang Gongshang University (ZJSU), founded in 1911, is the earliest business school in modern China, which is located in a picturesque city–Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang Province. It ranks China’s top 7 and Zhejiang’s top 1 University for Finance and Economics. It is a “Grade A Institution” in the evaluation by Ministry of Education of China. ZJSU is also a key comprehensive university co-constructed by Ministry of Education of China, Ministry of Commerce of China and Zhejiang Provincial Government. In 2016 and 2017, the university was confirmed to be the “Internationalized Characteristic University” and “Key Construction University” by Zhejiang Province respectively.
Research/Job Area- All available academic area
Location- Zhejiang Gongshang University, China
1. Applicants must be of foreign nationality and in good physical condition;
2. For undergraduate programs, applicants should be graduated from high school; For Master programs, applicants must have a bachelor degree; For PhD programs, applicants must have a master degree;
3. Applicants should have outstanding academic performance;
4. The enrolled students’ attendance rate should be 80% or above and have paid all tuition fee and accommodation fee for the past study duration.
5. Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university;
6. Applicants may not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships at the time of application.
Note: For degree students, the scholarship application will be assessed once a year;
For language students, the scholarship application will be assessed once a semester.
|Types of Scholarships||Qualified applicants||Amount（RMB yuan）|
|Enrolled Degree Student||The degree students who are already enrolled, have outstanding academic performance||First Prize: 70% of Tuition fees|
|Second Prize: 50% of Tuition fees|
|Third Prize: 30% of Tuition fees|
|New Degree Student||The degree students who are newly enrolled||First Prize: 100% of Tuition fees|
|Second Prize: 70% of Tuition fees|
|Third Prize: 40% of Tuition fees|
|New Chinese Language Student||Newly enrolled Chinese Language Students||First Prize: 4,000|
|Second Prize: 3,000|
|Third Prize: 2,000|
|Enrolled Chinese Language Student||Scores for all classes above or at least 90，attendance rate was above 90% in last semester，active in all kinds of activities.||Scholarship for Outstanding Student: 3000|
|Diligent in studies, Scores for all classes above or at least 85，attendance rate was above 95% in last semester.||Scholarship of Diligent Study: 2000|
|Active in the cultural and sports activities organized by the University, city or provincial level organizers; bearing good moral quality, enthusiastic in social public welfare; active in the students association; other prize winner||Scholarship of Arts and Sports Activities and Social Service: 1500|
|The students who have passed HSK 4 or above(level 5 or 6); Assessment based on higher scores and levels, no repeats for the winner.||Scholarship for HSK Front-runner: 1000|
Application Duration: Autumn Semester: From March 1st to May 31st
Language student enrolled in spring semester: From October 1st to December 31st
How to Apply-
1. Log in Zhejiang Gongshang University Online Application System to complete online program application http://hzic.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx, Google Browser is recommended
2. Find “Scholarship Application” section
3. Fill in the information accurately and upload documents as instructed one by one
4. Save and Submit (Information cannot be modified after submition)
5. Wait for review (The result will be informed by email)
Note: This Application Procedure is only available for the new students. Enrolled students can consult the major school about the scholarship application.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 31 May 2020