Scholarship for PhD in Australia, HDR Scholarship -Bond University
Designation/Position- Scholarship for PhD in Australia
Bond University, Australia invites application for Scholarship for PhD in Australia from eligible and interested candidates
About- Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends. Scholarship for PhD in Australia
Research/Job Area- Available research area
Location- Bond University, Australia
The scholarship application process is open to domestic and overseas HDR students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
- Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in a HDR program, issued by Bond University Admissions Department, prior to applying for this award
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
The University places a focus on commencing full time on campus Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
- The 2020 full-time stipend rate will be $28,092.00 per annum (indexed annually)
How to Apply- The first 2 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application (Step 3) and will take 4-6 weeks to complete. Make sure that you allow sufficient time before the scholarship application closure date.
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University, and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply. Late or incomplete Scholarship applications received after 30 September 2019 will not be considered in this Round.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2019