Designation/Position- Principal Scientific Manager / Senior Scientific Manager
GVK BIO, Hyderabad invites application for scientific officer position from candidates having.
About- GVK BIO, a leading Contract Research & Development Organization – CRDO that services the global Biopharma industry; is headquartered in Hyderabad, India with operations in four sites including California, USA. Established in 2001, GVK BIO has over 16 years of rich experience across the Research and Development value chain with a focus on speed and quality. Our team of over 2000 highly qualified scientists, backed by well-defined and scalable processes, modern facilities and a strong customer-centric partnering approach, focus on bringing our customers’ products to market. We partner with reputed global academic institutions and research laboratories to find efficient, cost-effective and innovative solutions to their Research and Development challenges. Scientific
Location- GVK BIO, Hyderabad
Research/Job Area- Cell culture; In vitro absorption studies
- Master’s degree in science (pharmacy or biological sciences). 3 – 5 years of experience in handling cell cultures.
- Demonstrated Knowledge in cell culture and hands on experience in conducting drug absorption studies using in vitro cell culture models.
- Experience in GLP/GMP quality systems is not essential but an added advantage.
- Experience 10+ Years
Job/Position Description- Responsible for delivering multiple PRD & CRAMS projects by providing scientific leadership, interacting with clients, effective project management, and process optimization, managing, developing and enabling the team and ensure effective stakeholder management.
- Provide scientific guidance to the team members and troubleshoot scientific challenges for efficient delivery of projects
- Identify, evaluate and approve synthetic route and reaction parameters
- Guide the team on process optimization & development and yield improvement resulting in cost effective solutions and execution
- Responsible for the CRAMS synthesis – at lab scale, pilot scale and Kilo Lab/ commercial level.
- Conduct regular scientific review meeting with the team
- Design and Implement safety protocols in the labs and train team members on the same
- Responsible for the LNB documentation, Data and IP confidentiality as per norms
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.