Various Scientist Level Fellowships at CDFD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Designation/Position- Scientist Level Fellowships
CDFD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India invites application for Scientist Level Fellowships from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects.
I) Structural Biology/Systems biology/Synthetic Biology,
ii) Human Genetics/Human Genomics,
iii) Computational Biology/big data analysis
Location- CDFD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- CDFD intends to sponsor few candidates having an excellent track record for DBT-Ramalingaswamy, DST-Ramanujan, and India Alliance Intermediate Fellowship applications.
- The applicants should have research expertise in the following areas. I) Structural Biology/Systems biology/Synthetic Biology, ii) Human Genetics/Human Genomics, iii) Computational Biology/big data analysis.
- Only selected outstanding candidates will be sponsored for these fellowships.
- Institute will be providing start-up support and shared laboratory space.
- The selected fellow will be allowed to take Ph.D. students jointly with a regular Institute Faculty.
- Candidates are expected to bring additional extra-mural funding within two years of joining.
- Depending on their performance, fellows will be considered for regular Faculty positions as and when the vacancy arises.
- The positions will be determined based on the post-PhD research experience.
- However, the Fellow will be treated on par with other applicants when evaluating for a regular and independent Faculty position at CDFD.
How to Apply-
The interested and eligible candidates may send their application to [email protected].
Last Date for Apply– Open position
Last updated on : Monday, 29 June, 2020.