Scientist Position in India 2019, THSTI, Faridabad – Gurugram, India
Designation/Position- Scientist Position in India 2019
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), Faridabad – Gurugram, India invites application for Scientist Position in India 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. Scientist Position in India 2019
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences /Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Engineering or relevant branch
Location- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), Faridabad – Gurugram, India
This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies under the project entitled “Translational Research Program”
Application fee= 500/ (Unreserved candidates/EWS)
How to Apply-
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply online.
- On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
Matriculation Mark sheet
Intermediate Mark sheet
Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
Ph.D/MD or equivalent degree
Relevant experience certificates
Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
List of Publications (if any)
List of patents (if any)
Project Proposal (not exceeding 1000 words)
(The candidate is required to identify the area of expertise from the specific relevant experience under the domain areas mentioned in para (c) explaining in maximum 1000 words how they will be able to contribute to the domain area towards this project).
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 21 October 2019
- Last date for receipt of online application = 21 October 2019
- Display of shortlisted candidates for written test/skill test/interview = 25 October 2019
- Date of written test/skill test/interview 11, 12 & 13 November