Designation/Position- Research Scientist
Condunt, Bengaluru, India invites application for Research Scientist Position position from candidates having PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
About- Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Scientist Position
Company manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Scientist Position
Location– Condunt, Bengaluru, India
Research/Job Area- Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline
Eligibility/Qualification- Scientist Position
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Sound understanding of distributed systems, operating system principles, Cloud and IoT
- Strong research background supported by top-tier conference and journal publications
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies / next gen. frameworks and showcase their impacts to the respective business groups, engineering team and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in distributed computing frameworks (such as MPI, distributed DBs, Map-Reduce, TelosB, Blockchain etc.)
- Team player with excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work with Blockchain platforms to create modern solutions for businesses
- Ability to understand business processes and identify opportunities to improve
- Familiarity with data engineering and management
- Hands-on experience with Hyperledger, Multichain Etherum, or other similar platforms
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Familiarity with Cloud deployments (e.g., AWS, MS Azure, etc.)
- Understanding and experience in leveraging Web Service (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.) technologies
Job/Position Description- As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.