Scientist Recruitment in India – STPI, Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)
Designation/Position- Scientist Recruitment in India
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), India invites application for Scientist Recruitment in India from eligible and interested candidates
About- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP scheme and also extending infrastructural facilities including High Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 59 centers at different locations in the country.
Research/Job Area- Engineering/ Technology
Location- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), India
(a) Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience. OR
(b) Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one (1) year experience. OR
(c) Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines alongwith qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law.
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up Group ‘A’ S&T vacancy.
- The vacancies are proposed to be filled-up by Direct Recruitment basis.
- Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract period.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi.
OR Through NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank Account of this office directly:
OR Digital Payment through UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money). UPI ID-“[email protected]” and QR code for UPI payments to Software Technology Parks of India is available at www.stpi.in.
Candidates are advised to mention the Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number/Transaction ID in the online application wherever sought.
No fee is required to be paid by female candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
How to Apply-
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled in Application Form and signed it and send the same alongwith duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- Selection for the said post shall be conducted by written examination followed by interview.
- Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and screened-in candidate shall be called for Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall offered appointment
Last Date for Apply–15 March 2020
Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application : 15.03.2020
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 30.03.2020
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area : 09.04.2020