Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Fellow
UNSW School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering (SPREE), Australia invites application for Postdoctoral Fellow position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The UNSW School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering (SPREE) is one of the nine schools within the Faculty of Engineering at UNSW. SPREE grew out of the Australian Research Council Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence in response to the growing industry of renewable energy. Building on world-leading research, including holding the record for the most efficient silicon solar cell for over two decades, the school attracts leading international researchers in the area of photovoltaic.
Their academic staff has been consistently ranked amongst the leaders worldwide in the photovoltaic field through international peer review. This team has been responsible for developing the most successfully commercialised new photovoltaic technology in the last 30 years.
Research/Job Area- Related material science field
Location- UNSW School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering (SPREE), Australia
Eligibility/Qualification– To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate degree in electrochemistry or a related material science field
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of developing models and simulations for electrochemical process
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse range of students and staff
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, collaborate across disciplines and build effective relationships
- Ability and capacity to implement required UNSW health and safety and knowledge of equal opportunity principles
- Level A – $93,578 – $100,090 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
- Fixed Term (24 months) – with view to extend for additional 24 months
- Full-time position (35 hours per week)
The Postdoctoral Fellow will design and implement software simulations and models of electrochemical process at nanostructures surfaces.
How to Apply- Applicants should address the selection criteria found within the position description, in their online application.
For Contact- For further information about the position, please contact:
Alison Lennon, Associate Professor and ARC Future Fellow, School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering
Email: [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 10 December 2018 at 11pm