Veni Postdoc Fellowship for Early Carrier Researchers in Netherlands
Designation/Position- Veni Postdoc Fellowship
Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research invites application for Veni Postdoc Fellowship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Innovational Research Incentives Scheme Veni is a grant for researchers who have recently obtained their PhD. Veni is part of the Incentives Scheme. It allows researchers who have recently obtained their PhD to conduct independent research and develop their ideas for a period of three years. Veni Postdoc Fellowship
Research/Job Area- Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH), Applied and Engineering Sciences (AES) ánd the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
Location- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Veni is targeted at outstanding researchers who have recently obtained their PhD.
They are at the start of their scientific career and display a striking talent for scientific research.
Veni applicants must have obtained their doctorate within the last three years.
The 2020 Veni round is open to researchers who meet this criterion on 1 January 2020.
Researchers from outside the Netherlands may apply.
From 2019 on NWO asks candidates for an ’embedding guarantee’ from the start of the application round for Veni funding (call 2020).
250,000 euros per grant
How to Apply- Researchers can only submit applications for Veni funding with the support of the Dutch institution where they intend to conduct their research. It is expected to lead to fewer applications and to be more consistent with the research institutions’ personnel policy.
Last Date for Apply– 3 September 2019
- The deadline for submitting the compulsory pre-proposal for the domains SSH, AES and ZonMw is 3 September 2019.
- The deadline for submitting the full applications in the round 2020 for all domains is 9 January 2020.
Click here to apply-
- Innovational Research Incentives Scheme Veni – Science Domain
- NWO Talent Programme Veni – Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH)
- NWO Talent Programme Veni – Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- NWO Talent Programme Veni – Applied and Engineering Sciences (AES)
- Innovational Research Incentives Scheme Veni – Cross-Domain (CD)