WBPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor, Total Post = 167
Designation/Position- WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Government of West Bengal, India invites application for Permanent Assistant Professor Position ( WBPSC Recruitment 2019 ) from eligible and interested candidates
About- Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and others declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts which are permanent. WBPSC Recruitment 2019
Location- West Bengal, India
Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential requirement but such knowledge is not mandatory for candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali, unless specifically mentioned. Such ability will be tested at the time of interview.
Total Post = 167
AGE (for the posts at sl. no. 1 to 3): Not more than 40 (forty) years as on 01.01.2019 relaxable for certain categories as per rules.
FEE (for the posts at sl. no. 1 to 3): Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only
- S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid.
- NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES.
Note (for all the posts at sl. no. 1, 2 & 3) : The candidates must have proficiency, spoken and written, to communicate effectively in Bengali & English.
PAY (for all the posts at sl. no. 1, 2 & 3): Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- (P.B. – 1) plus Grade Pay Rs. 6, 000/
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Advertisement No. 29 /2019
Last Date for Apply– 19 December 2019
- Commencement of online applications : 29 November, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application : 19 December 2019
- Last date of payment of fees : 19 December 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : 20 December 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : 19 December 2019