Scientist Job in India – CSIR-NIO, Goa, Pay Level-11 Rs 67700 – 208700
Designation/Position- Scientist Job in India
CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography, Goa, India invites application for Scientist Job in India from eligible and interested candidates
About- The CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR-NIO), Goa a premier Institute under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) involved in multidisciplinary R&D Programme of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefit for the people of India. CSIR-NIO conducts multidisciplinary oceanographic research in traditional branches of oceanography- biology, chemistry, geology & geophysics and physics, in addition to marine instrumentation, ocean engineering, machine design and marine archaeology. The Institute has several well equipped laboratories, state of art equipment and operates two research vessels Sindhu Sankalp, and Sindhu Sadhana.
Location- CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography, Goa, India
- Preference will be given to the candidates involved in Product Development / technology innovation / applied Technology / translational Research etc.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guests faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- The date of determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request. The candidates staying abroad may be permitted to attend interview through video conferencing mode on request.
- Only outstation candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid for the travel within India, to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to railway station on production of Rail Ticket/Rail Tickets Number or another proof of journey.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Government order
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals to fill up the following positions in Goa and its three Regional Centers in Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam.
|Name of the post||Scientist|
|Pay Level and Pay Matrix||Pay Level-11 Rs 67700-208700|
|Maximum Age as on 31.01.2020. **Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India rules.||32 years. Details at SI. No. III of Age Relaxation|
|Total Emoluments* *Excluding HRA and TA||Rs.72,439/-|
How to Apply-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 /- as application fee through online through the link available under the payment option in the online application. No other mode of payment of application fee is admissible. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application and payment details if any for their record Print out of the application and payment details will not be available after 17.30 hr on 31.01.2020
Check List: The following documents are required to be uploaded ( in order) as a single pdf (nor more than 15 MB ) as a attachment to the application
- SSC/ 10 th Certificate/,Mark sheet ( reflecting the date of birth)
- HSC /10+ 2 certificate /Mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet
- Post Graduation certificate and Mark sheet
- M.Phil certificate and Mark sheet
- PhD ( submitted/awarded) certificate along with front cover of thesis.
- Certificate(s) related to higher qualification if any
- Certificate related to physically handicap ( wherever applicable ) in the prescribed format
- Certificate to show he/she is an ex-servicemen
- Caste certificate (OBC/EWS/SC/ST wherever applicable) in the format prescribed by GOI
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other certificates for eligibility if any.
- No objection Certificate wherever applicable
- CGPA to Percentage conversion certificate of the board / university / institute if any
- Abstracts of published papers.
- Certificate of grant of patent in product development / Technology Innovation / applied Technology / Translational Research
Last Date for Apply– 31 January 2020